Thursday, May 4, 2017

Book It!

I used to include a calendar listing in my weekly Good Migrations newsletter, but I changed things up a little bit when I switched email providers several months ago. Plus, I’m not traveling nearly as much as I used to, but you wouldn’t guess that looking at my calendar for the next few weeks.

Here is a quick run-through of what's coming up on my calendar . . .

May 7, Sunday. Noon - 2:30 pm. Cafe Sewciety Quilts, Webster, NY. Conversation, quilts, and refreshments. Book signing. Call to make a reservation. 585-374-4852

June 1-4. Genesee Valley Quilt Fest. Gordon Field House, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY. Vending.

June 7. Busy Lady Quilt Shop, Mt. Washington, KY. Noon - 3 pm. Demos and book signing.

June 23-25. Vermont Quilt Festival. Essex Junction, VT. Vending.

August. Details pending. Kenai Peninsula Quilt Guild, Valley Quilters Guild, Log Cabin Quilters, Alaska.

September 13 and 14, Creekside Quilting, Arcade, NY. Lecture and workshop. Call Sandy for the scoop.



Looking ahead to 2018:


March 4-11, 2018 Eastern Caribbean Cruise! Contact Quilt Retreat at Sea to make your reservation. A new quilt project is being developed just for this trip!


April 13-15, 2018. Quilting in Vermont. Spring Mystery Project! Strong House Inn, Vergennes, VT. Three days of sewing a brand-new mystery quilt project with a Spring theme. Mary is ready (waiting by the phone, actually) to take your reservation! 802-877-3337




Make your summer plans and c'mon out and see me!


Happy Stitching!
Joan Ford






No comments:

Post a Comment