Thursday, April 30, 2015

Crazy Countdown

I'm headed to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks where I'll be exhibiting at Quilt Market  - the quilting industry trade show where your local quilt shop does their shopping! Oh man! I'm sooo not ready! I have quite a few details yet to complete, so please pardon me if this week's message is short and sweet.

Here's a little preview of my booth - number 100! Right up front in the very first aisle! The pressure is on to make a great first impression!

I'm starting with these booth number Mini Mug Mats! Of course, the show provides signage for each booth, but how boring is that? I don't have a pattern for the numbers, so I just winged it with some scrap fabrics and -- you guessed it, some of that new Little Scrap Grid Interfacing I keep talking about.



With any luck, you'll see it (the new interfacing) showing up at your local quilt shop shortly after Quilt Market. AND both sizes will be available to purchase from the website shopping cart as well--coming soon! AND projects! Woot-woot!

In addition, I've been working on a tutorial for the two new grid sizes that will be on the website right along with the Mini Scrap Grid How-To. So stay tuned, and please be patient with me as all the nitty-gritty deets come together.



You see, I've been crazy busy! But still having fun in the process.

In the meantime, you can find me at the Wings Falls Quilters Guild Show this coming weekend in Queensbury, NY.

See you there?

Happy Stitching!

joan

No comments:

Post a Comment