Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Little Help from My Friends

(That would be you!)

As I mentioned last week, in late June, I vended at Vermont Quilt Festival. My booth was concentrated on two projects: Your Nest™ Organizers and The FLOCK.

Your Nest Organizers



Maybe you know this already, Your Nest Organizers are manufactured and warehoused in New York State - just down the thruway a bit from me. I don't keep inventory here in my home office.

So, when I drove from Syracuse to Vermont for the show, I stopped by the warehouse and picked up TONS of inventory to have available in my booth.



All well and good, right?

However, at the end of the show, I still had a few left, but only the FLAMINGO and HUMMINGBIRD colors. All the rest that I took with me were sold out! 

They came home with  me in a box. The other day, when I was running some errands, I was thinking about these PINK and GREEN cuties.




I thought: I should send those back to the warehouse. Then the next thought that popped into my head was that I'd rather send them to YOU!

So-o-o-o. It's time for a special offer.

Would you like to have a Flamingo or Hummingbird color YOUR NEST ORGANIZER with FREE SHIPPING? From now until Monday at midnight, I'm making them available from Hummingbird Highway (using THIS LINK) with FREE SHIPPING.

HOWEVER, you hafta use the link below (or the one in the paragraph directly above), or shipping fees will be added to your cart. And the shipping deal is ONLY on the FLAMINGO and HUMMINGBIRD colors ('cause that's what's sitting in my basement waiting for a new home!).


https://hummingbird-highway.com/patterns-and-notions/your-nest-organizer-special/


This special ends on Monday July 23rd at Midnight (East coast time)

(Domestic US delivery only.)

Stay cool and . . .

Happy stitching!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment