Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Different Perspective . . . or Two!

Since I'm on the road, headed to Quilt Market in Portland, Oregon, and I'll be posting to the CraftStylish blog while I'm away. I thought you might be interested to hear from a few other contributors with book reviews here.

The new book, ScrapTherapy, Scraps Plus One!, has only been out a few weeks and projects from the book are already turning up!



My friends, Susan and Christine, also known as the Swirly Girls, made "Confetti Pillow" which is featured on the book's cover.


They are promising to show you how to use the Circle Savvy Ruler by Creative Grids to make one of the quilts in the book. I'll keep you posted when they do! 

There are actually a few quilts that could benefit from a nice circle ruler. I do love when great gadgets make my sewing life more fun!

And on the popular Pleasant Home blog, find an entire quilt top from the book. Tired scraps get a second chance in the "Flower Bed" pattern.


Are you ready to make your own scrappy quilts? Get the book. Make a project. Send me your pictures and I'll show off your projects in a future edition of my weekly "Good Migrations" eZine. (Besides, I like 'show and tell' as much as the next person!)

Happy Stitching!
joan










No comments:

Post a Comment